Stainless Steel Clamps Manufactured by It Straps On
In order to use stainless steel banding and straps, one needs an equally strong clamp to hold these straps in place. After all, a strong strap is only as strong as the clamp that secures it – a weaker buckle or clam would weaken the entire structure. At It Straps On, Inc., we manufacture a variety of stainless steel clamps including band clamps and buckle clamps
Three types of steel clampsThree commonly used and popular clamps produced from stainless steel include band and buckle clamps.
- Band clamps. This type of clamp secures a stainless steel band with a material that is at least as strong as the band itself as well as being resistant to corrosion and highly durable.
- Buckle clamps. These clamps are especially useful where banding is challenging and faces a great deal of stress.
Other toolsOften, working with stainless steel clamps and bands requires a set of tools that are strong enough to maneuver these resilient materials. At ISO, we sell custom made banding tools that easily secure bands and clamps to the desired tension and position. Some of the most popular tools include:
- ISO Cool Tool, able to tension and cut easily and without unnecessary space
- Ratchet tensioner and the wider ratchet tool, depending on which thickness of steel with which you will use the tool
- Tensioning stool, ideal for stainless steel straps used in packaging
Clamps made from stainless steel are essential for working with stainless steel straps and bands to ensure the integrity of the structure. Like other stainless steel components, these clamps are resistant to corrosive elements and the abuses of natural elements as well. Stainless steel is the most desirable product for this usage because it is strong, unreactive, and easily forged and welded.
When you need stainless steel clamps, look to ISO. We manufacture clamps in different alloys and are able to process custom orders when your project calls for it.